Job Description Cloud Engineer
9apps develops and maintains Cloud Infrastructure on behalf of a challenging group of customers. Because our client base and activities are expanding, several job vacancies are opening up in our team, both medior and senior Cloud engineers with experience in Migration and Devops in either Microsoft Azure or Amazon Cloud domains are welcome to respond!
9apps is a small, very informal and flat organisation, so our group of engineers usually team up to work out the best solution for our customer. To actually care for our customer is an important part of doing business with 9apps, we do our very best to add value for any customer to establish a long lasting partnership. Our size allows us to make quick decisions how to progress, what tool to deploy and for you to bring forward your ideas and experience to add to our organic growth. We are about sharing information, not just business, but also on all social levels. You will notice when you join us for a “vrijdag borrel”, where we talk about anything but work.
9apps will always encourage you to grow to the next level, that does mean we look for persons who are not afraid to take the lead, speak up about their ideas and show initiative! We build most of our stuff in house, so there is room for you to add your share in our innovation drive.
Like it so far?
These are some of the criteria we would like to see on your CV
- Knowledge and experience at HBO/University level, possibly a degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering , or equivalent;
- 5 or more years of experience in a Cloud domain environment like AWS or Azure
- Experience with development tools such as but not limited to Puppet and Jenkins
- Thorough understanding of networking concepts and Internet protocols
- Advanced analytical and technical experience
- Experience and ability to hit the ground running and provide value immediately
If you feel you can meet the challenge, but lack some of the skills mentioned above, please do not hesitate but respond anyway, we are more than happy to discuss your specific situation and see if your future plans can match with our future plans!
Call us directly at +31 623 540 767.
Or send us an email at email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!!